A Note From The Director:
The Northeastern University’s Procurement Services Department is dedicated to providing the best possible, highest quality service to all of our constituents, both in Boston and remote campuses. We are committed to providing and managing for our customers the most effective and efficient procurement processes and procedures for the acquisition of quality goods and services in support of the University’s mission and goals.
Here are some of the services we offer:
- Identifying suppliers for goods and services
- Assist in developing request for proposals
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Dealing with supplier problems disputes
- Developing supplier contracts for your campus
- General questions and training for myMarketplace, Banner Purchasing and the NU Card
- Information how to use NU’s approved travel agencies and hotel contracts
- Identifying minority/women and locally owned business enterprises to be considered as suppliers.
Please feel free to call 617-373-2135, email [email protected] or schedule an appointment to stop by 177 Huntington Ave 8th floor, to ask any procurement questions.
Director Procurement Services
Uniform Guidance Notice
- 2017 National Defense Authorization (NDAA) Act – PL 114-328, Sec. 217
- Sign into law December 2016, effective 10/1/2017
- Increases micro-purchase threshold (MPT) to at least $10K for:
- Research programs under the Department of Defense
- Institutions of higher education or related or affiliate nonprofit entities
- Nonprofit research organizations
- Independent research institutes